Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the business unit's data feeds, data quality, reporting and analytics.
Job Requirements: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst in the Financial Services sector Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining
- Strong knowledge of and experience with MS SQL reporting package
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Qualified candidates should send a resume to
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.