The Data Analyst’s primary responsibility is to identify, implement and manage best practices for obtaining and loading vendor data to meet the business needs of both Calero stakeholders and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities of the job:
- Establish and maintain detailed functional requirements (DFRs) for vendor data
- Work with the Product team to ensure best practices are incorporated into Calero products
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors to identify and implement best practices for managing specific vendor data effectively. This data may include invoice data, CSRs, MACD details, reports, etc.
- Communicate best practices for data standards to all Calero stakeholders
- Maintain and update documentation of best practices for loading and utilizing vendor data
- Assess the quality of vendor data used for each client and implement best practices to ensure Calero is utilizing vendor data effectively
- Identify opportunities for new readers and submit requests for development
- Participates in Lean Daily Management (LDM) activities to improve invoice and vendor data loading and retrieval efficiencies
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics or IT preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience and Training:
- 5+ years of telecommunications carrier billing, contracts, tariffs, services and fee structures, CSRs, vendor reporting, vendor portals and other vendor data
- 5+ years of relational database experience, with an in-depth understanding of architecture, management principles and concepts
- Knowledge of how to create data standards, determine business data requirements, and business rules
- Analytical aptitude
- Proficient with web browsers, web crawlers, FTP, EDI and internet
- Strong SQL skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Product Management experience is a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Familiarity with reporting and metrics tools, highly desired
Contact with Others
This position will regularly interface with clients, partners, vendors and all levels of Calero employees.
This position will be exposed to extremely confidential information and discretion is paramount. A confidentiality, non-compete, and non-solicitation agreement will be required.
This position is seen as an individual contributor.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment (e.g. computer, phone, copier, fax, white board)