A Boulder County client seeks a proven Data Analyst to support the development of enterprise level software solutions – tools used by >5,000 engineering - field professionals in the industrial space. You will have an opportunity to exercise your practical data wizardry skills, grow your analytical skills, and develop serious data science chops while being part of a business digital transformation. You will use your analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities. You will collaborate with software teams to optimize and build data pipelines.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Boulder, CO area
• A worldwide leader in engineering services
• Comprehensive benefits
• Design and build dashboards and analytics ... SQL, JSON, Big Data platforms and document style databases.
• Extract transform and loading (ETL) techniques and processes.
• Provide and maintain expertise in data reporting and visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
• Support the development of enterprise level software solutions – tools used by 5,000+ engineering - field professionals
• Collaborate with Software Development and IT teams to optimize and build data pipelines.
• Design, create and maintain relational databases and data systems..
• Support data loading and ETL processes on core processes.
• BS degree with major in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Information Management, or other Sciences.
• Experience designing and building dashboards and analytics ... SQL, JSON, Big Data platforms and document style databases
• 3-6 years of experience in consulting or industry.
• Reporting and Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau) ...
• Thorough knowledge of relational database theory and best practices.
• A stable record of full time direct employment
• No third party inquiries (not open to C2C)
• This is direct hire role
• Local candidates please