Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
The Data Analyst will design, implement, integrate, and provide accessibility for data analytics and business intelligence resources. This includes the development and delivery of generated reports and analytical solutions for review by managers. The Data Analyst will provide data analysis to give guidance regarding strategic planning and the organization's initiatives, including the review and explanation of large sets of data. It is necessary for the Data Analyst to comprehend data schemas and layouts, as well as to extract and present data for the formation of company strategy. This is a full-time employment career opportunity located in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
In this role, the Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Creating and sharing strategies to provide timely data and related analyses
- Establishing and managing data analysis infrastructure to promote data strategy (data tools and integrity procedures)
- Optimizing and maintaining the architecture and management of a robust data warehouse (updating its design, promoting data integrity, archiving data, adding new data elements)
- Developing data ownership policies, procedures, and best practices
- Designing data schema to encourage analyses
- Creating data analysis tools and automated data delivery tools
- Coordinating and producing reports and surveys
- Assisting with reporting efforts to various entities to ensure data quality and integrity
- Integrating reporting environments
- Diagnosing system and data issues
- Testing system/data corrections and introducing solutions
- Sharing identified trends/patterns found in complex data sets to non-technical senior leaders
- Bachelor's degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting/Finance, Economics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years of related work experiencerequired
Candidates should have an understanding of and proven track record with:
- Data science trends and technologies
- Document imaging and management applications
- Database structures, functions, and limitations
- Generating and automating reports using VBA
- T-SQL (developing and tuning complex queries, user-defined functions, stored procedures)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- JIRA, Confluence
- VSS or equivalent code change control applications
- Key analytics and reporting software (SQL reporting tools, Tableau, Microsoft Excel)
- ETL or related data processing techniques (SSIS preferred)
- SCT SunGard Matrix, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, bulk email applications, Google Analytics
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) software suites
- Formal statistics knowledge preferred
Click to apply now, or regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at .
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.