About the job:
- Become an expert in Real Time Bidding (RTB), marketplace dynamics, optimization & yield management, and data visualization
- Leverage creative problem solving and technical skills to tackle new, never-before-solved problems as they arise
- Partner with internal teammates and our largest clients to provide Return on Investment (ROI)-focused insights and recommendations
- Work alongside Data Science, Product and Engineering teams to roll out and monitor success of new algorithms and product lines
- Develop new software, database and computer language capabilities and teach them to others to expand the technical skillset of our team (and our company as a whole)
- Help build our Analytics practice by developing training materials, customer facing assets and internal resources
About your skills and experience:
- 3-6 years of relevant analytics work experience and a quantitatively-oriented degree
- Experience compiling, manipulating, and gleaning insights from extremely large datasets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and fluid start-up environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrable passion to impose structure on seemingly undefined problems, dig into terabytes of data, and quickly construct tools
- Experience with data visualization and using data to tell a story
- Mastery of MS Excel; experience with relational databases, SQL and Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas)
- 1-2 years of experience leading projects from initial scoping phase to completion, including presenting insights and making recommendations to senior-level clients or stakeholders
- Outstanding organization and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing them with knowledge and tools.