Our client designs and installs large distributed antenna systems (DAS) for commercial enterprise clients. With hundreds of DAS and small cell installations per year, they are one of the most trusted names in the DAS in-building space. They work directly with major U.S. carriers, tower companies, integrators, and neutral hosts. They are hiring a Sr. RF Engineer to support major DAS in-building projects.
The Sr. RF Engineer will be a driving force in the company’s major DAS and small cell deployments, as a key contributor in product design and deployment strategy. They will be a core part of the company’s outstanding commitment to innovation – past projects include products developed for major carriers, OEMs, and top companies in the field.
This Role Offers:
- Excellent base salary plus biannual performance bonuses
- Benefits package includes 100% medical/dental/vision coverage, tuition reimbursement, travel expense reimbursement, profit-sharing, and a 401(K) matching plan.
- High employee tenure and a small, tight-knit team environment with a philosophy of empowering engineers.
- Direct access to director-level executives, and a high degree of visibility and input.
- Excellent career advancement program and culture of mentorship and internal promotion.
- Flexible work schedule and family-oriented culture.
- Opportunity for advanced skills development, including training, certification programs, and tuition reimbursement.
- Strong business pipeline and a steady flow of high-profile DAS deals.
- Opportunity to work on many different types of projects, including small cell and DAS, field testing, design, construction, performance testing, surveys, and more.
- Company has 20+ years of experience and thousands of successful DAS projects.
- Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless market: neutral host small cells, DAS in-building, LTE-A, WiMAX, WCDMA, GSM, EVDO, and more.
- Meet with commercial enterprise clients in a wide range of industries to understand business requirements and create design proposals.
- Design in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS) and small cell installation projects.
- Perform on-site surveys for construction projects and work with project coordinators.
- Coordinate smaller construction projects, from design to installation.
- Collect and process on-site data and conduct onsite analysis, commissioning, and optimization.
- Contribute to product development discussions.
- 3+ years of experience with RF/DAS technology and small cells, with some experience in DAS or small cell deployments.
- Background in networking, engineering, or IT, with experience in testing, data collection, and troubleshooting.
- BSEE or a related engineeringdegree.
- Technical understanding of in-building DAS installations, WiFi, and WiMAX technology.
- Proficiency with data collection tools, post processing tools, and test equipment.
- Understanding of iBwave design is a plus.