$80K — $100K *
Responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure activities of complex projects across multiple teams. This position interacts closely with stakeholders affected by the project, including executive and operational sponsors, front line staff, other hospital departments, and vendors. The Project Manager is responsible for keeping projects on track and possessing the ability to foresee the entire project as a whole at all times. This role participates in organizational development and problem solving as it relates to DAR, Information Management, the Center for Excellence, and the Enterprise Project Management Office. Using a wide-ranging knowledge of analytics and knowledge-development strategies, recommends and supports solutions to analytic challenges, marshalling resources across the hospital to develop and implement sustainable solutions.
1. Provides oversight and coordination for projects related to analytics, reporting, data governance, and data development including the following project management activities:
2. Provides consultation to leaders across the hospital on ways to meet their analytic needs efficiently and accurately.
3. Works effectively with multiple levels of the organizational staff from front line to senior leaders and executives. Facilitates and manages multi-disciplinary teams; assists operational owners to set goals and priorities for projects.
4. Coordinates and manages defined projects as requested by the Manager of Planning and Implementation, Data Analytics and Reporting.
5. Coordinates the development and documentation of project management procedures and resources for sustainment of project outcomes.
6. Effective issue resolution and conflict management skills to ensure team continues to move forward.
7. Effective communication skills to keep both the project team and the department leadership informed of project progress, highlighting any issues/barriers with possible solution plans, and reinforcing a team-focused culture for project management.
8. Builds and maintains a strong partnership and cohesive support with the entire hospital community.
9. Assures compliance with relevant data governance practices (such as data sharing agreements and Institutional Review Board restrictions on data use).
Valid through: 10/27/2020