Gryphon Technologies, LC / Gryphon Marine / Gryphon M&T (Gryphon) is a premier professional and engineering services provider to the Department of Defense. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Damage Control (DC) SME Trainer in support of COMNAVSURFPAC Readiness Assistance and Training Team (RATT):
- Sailor centric deck plate training assists
- Reporting, analysis, recommendations, corrective actions and post-action reporting with crews as they prepare for major evolutions, certifications and inspections
- Identify performance/operational weaknesses throughout the assists
- Provide training and expertise to support identified weaknesses and improve operational readiness.
- Must have specific knowledge in the DC operations for
- Cruiser/Destroyer (2 persons required)
- LHD/LHA (2 Persons required)
- MCM (1 person required)
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Over twenty years of experience as part of the damage control organization aboard a warship or military auxiliary.
- Direct operational and maintenance experience, within the last five years, with damage control systems and equipment currently in use by the Navy. Versed in current Navy damage control doctrine and procedures;
- Applicant will be subject to a securityinvestigation and must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance issued by the US Government. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- CARRYING and LIFTING. Ability to transport and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must comply with Company’s Driver Safety Policy if assigned to operate company and/or rental vehicles