Dairy Regional Sales Manager
If you enjoy meeting with business leaders and influential people in the dairy and food and beverage manufacturing industry, this is the perfect role for you! You will act as the face of GEA to the clients in the Midwest Territory - strengthening their existing relationships and bringing new clients to GEA. There is a lot of travel, flexibility and no micro-management in this role. You're provided the support and tools necessary to be successful in this role -- you just need the experience and the passion!
About the Opportunity:
The Regional Sales Manager (Remote)- Dairy focuses on saleswithin the dairy industry. This role serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services. The RSM will be responsible for selling GEA?s productportfolio into the Dairy industry in a specific market within the USA. The GEA technologies include Liquid Processing, Membrane Filtration, Evaporation, Spray Drying, Powder Handling and Packaging among others.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes new accounts by reviewing market analyses and determining customer needs and potential sales.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Prepares and presents technical and sales presentations at industry seminars and to customers.
- Assists with preparing cost estimates by reviewing project plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, designers, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Coordinates sales activities withother GEA groups or departments with related product lines and applications.
- Assists with writing proposals, preparing and negotiating final contract including pricing terms and conditions.
- Ensures clear communication and hand-off to project management team.
- Participates in tradeshows and othermarketing activities to increase sales volume.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor?s Degree or Associate?s Degree and/or equivalent experiencerequired
- Must have a minimum of 3years of Dairy Industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively communicate technical data and complicated engineering systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Experiencewith spray drying and other dairy technologies a big plus
Job Type: Full-time
- developing current customers and generating new leads: 1year
- working in the dairy industry: 1year
- Sales: 1year
- having remote/traveling sales role: 1year
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing: 1year