Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
We are currently looking to hire THREE (3) DaaS Solution Architects to join our team.
Responsibilities for the DaaS Solution Architect role:
• Consult during identification phase via account business planning activities
• Responsible for key processes during: Qualify, Develop & Propose, Negotiate & Close phases for domestic and global outbound deals
• Accountable as assessment lead and can be responsible for assessment and other workshop or business development activities
• Responsible for solution scope and design, delivery requirements and negotiations, third party solutions Scope of Work (SOW), deal solution design and discover & SOW, pricing, risk plan, proposal and presentation content and customer presentations
• Responsible for understanding acceptable (MSA) business decisions, pricing tool calculations and delivery capabilities
• Consult on business development, pricing strategy, business case, value proposition, negotiations
• Consult on communication to internal executives and teams, including review processes
• Assessment lead and can be responsible for assessment and other workshop or business development activities
• Business development, pricing strategy, business case, value proposition, negotiations
• Communication to internal executives and teams, including review processes
• Ability to work in rapid pace environment with multiple simultaneous deliverables withprioritization
• Support multiple sales personnel within region with professional and accurate output and information
• Interaction with partners, alliances, and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing on services or augmentation for Lenovo deal delivery
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
• Bachelor's degree in Technical discipline or Business, Sales or Marketing or other non-technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years of sales experience preferred with experience or demonstrated success.
• Technical knowledge and experience in enterprise-level Services solutions
• Services presales consulting role
• Previous experience as a Technical Consultant, Pre-Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales Consultant
• Large sales with Fortune 500 customers
• Distributed technology services solutions
• PC and Technology devices product knowledge
• Data Center, Infrastructure, and PC based solutions
• Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Strong background in pricing calculations, deal margin analysis, and deal construction
• Strong business acumen able to understand and address key customer business challenges.
• Excellent customer communication and presentation skills
• Strong sales & negotiation skills
• Resilience and resourcefulness when solving complex problems
• Strong communication skills written and oral
• Excellent team skills and a Winning attitude.
• Sales negotiation skills
• Analytical and strategic thinker
• Self driven and self managed
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Solution oriented
• Able to balance efficiency with effectiveness
• Business planning
• Consumption based sales experience in SaaS, DaaS, or Cloud Services.
• Global Account or Global Enterprise Account Sales experience with multiple stakeholder buy in
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.