Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
We are looking to hire three DaaS GSI/Partner Business Development Managers to join our team.
Responsibilities of the DaaS GSI/Partner Business Development Manager:
• Create and forge strong alliances with partners on joint bid response and delivery
• Create and implement partner sales strategies to increase funnel and increase Lenovo services attach to partners sales.
• Demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
• Strong skills in consultative and strategic selling methodologies
• Consult during Identification phase via Account Business Planning activities
• Accountable for Qualify, Develop & Propose, Negotiate & Close phases for domestic and global deals
• Responsible for qualification, sales strategy, business development and pursuit team leadership, pricing strategy, SOW and MSA negotiation and deal closure
• Responsible for understanding acceptable MSA business decisions, pricing tool calculations and delivery capabilities
• Consult and collaborate with the account relationship lead, throughout pursuit cycle
• Accountable for pursuit team including managing pursuit project plan, assessment, solution, RFP response, proposal, pricing and calculations, SOW, MSA business decisions, delivery & operations requirements and business decisions including revenue, profit and risk
• Responsible for the definition and articulation of the business case and the value proposition
• Accountable and responsible for customer presentations, content, and delivery.
• Accountable & responsible for communication to external and internal executives & teams, including sales and business case presentations, deal close presentations and account review processes
This role will be US Based and responsible for US Based Partner Business Development.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5+ years’ of demonstrated sales experience including new business acquisition; opportunity qualification, development and closing; account planning and alignment; customer relationship management; margin management support; and sales effectiveness fundamentals.
• Strong knowledge of selling of services sales including; onsite labor, software, workflow improvement and network integration
• Strong knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions and IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
• Demonstrated high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
• Able to articulate and design solutions that differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
• Experienced in account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting.
• Able to collaborate with management, other sales and delivery teams in shared accounts toensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
• Past experience cultivating & maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth.
• Established professional working relationships, up to the executive level, with clients.
• Able to identify critical competencies to drive business results
• Graduate degree in Marketing /Public Relations or Fortune 500 Experience
• Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
• Familiarity with Lenovo’s products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
• Understands how to explain Lenovo’s differentiation to establish credibility with customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.