Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 25
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
Responsibilities for Lenovo's DaaS Business and Operations Analyst position:
• Develop DaaS business operations processes across functional owners and business segments including business updates, KPI tracking, business value reporting, and BMS
• Design and provide quantitative statistical analysis on financial performance and portfolio analysis
• Support end-to-end annual strategic planning cycle including communication of business priorities, revenue modeling, investment allocation, and tracking of sales pipeline
• Drive key DaaS strategic initiatives and projects to a successful conclusion
• Liaise with members of DaaS program and Geo Support teams to ensure successful delivery of DaaS offerings to market
• Help determine implication of industry trends and competitor actions on current strategy and business focus
• Communicate key insights from PC+ market/technology/Device as a Service competitors to both internal and external audience
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
• A minimum of 4-6 years full-time professional experience post-university
• Strong understanding of P&L composition and financial measurements
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Sales Force to enable report building, data mining
• Sound business/commercial judgment and critical thinking
• Strong analytical framework to process complicated issues and solve problems
• Bias for action, drive results while demonstrating positive attitude and enthusiasm
• Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization
• Graduate degree in mathematics, statistics, or business finance preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.