Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborate with customers to prepare & manage objectives, scope, project plan, timeline, budget, & resource plan for D365 F&O implementations.
- Participate in operational review meetings with customers to translate business needs into functional requirements & business scenarios.
- Manage effective transition of requirements to delivery team, ensuring a clear & complete understanding of requirements.
- Manage software development lifecycle for approved development activities.
- Facilitate weekly status meeting with clients & prepare weekly status reports.
- Identify risks & manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with clients.
- Travel approximately 65% to customer locations for on-site work depending on implementation phase.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4+ years leading ERP implementations, OR 2+ years' experience leading Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and/or Dynamics AX implementation projects.
- 4+ years Experience with Operations or Financial implementations.
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities.
- Experience in manufacturing/distribution industries a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13