$80K — $100K *
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrated architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes to meet client needs.
About the job
Business and IT don’t always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help solve their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
Working in a Technical Application Architect in ERP, you’ll:
· Establish global ERP architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
· Support the sales team in shaping deals, with accountability for overall estimates
· Recommend the right AX software and solutions for your clients’ needs
· Oversee your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
· Define how we measure business and operations success and validate ERP system performance
· Support clients on ERP standards and prepare them for using their ERP solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
· Grow your network through educational opportunities, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
· Travel as needed
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customization and strategies you’ve created to solve their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You’re a highly experienced professional and you’ve probably worked in a relevant field for at least five years. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
· Leading large-scale, complex and strategically important projects, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
· Working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 for Operations implementations in a development lead role, as well as technical and functional experience
· Developing for Dynamics AX/365 for Operations, X++ and MorphX Solutions Development, working with an object-oriented development language including .NET, and programming methodologies, structures, and concepts.
Valid through: 3/23/2021