$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Senior Consultant, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Development
Do you know what people want and how they can get it? So do we.
You know how to use your professional learning and experience to find the best solutions that will transform businesses.
You're passionate about software and its potential to unleash the innovation that moves organizations forward. You're a fast learner, and self-starter and a creative thinker who understands how to solve business-critical problems for some of the world's top companies. You're excited to work with a global technology leader.
About the job
Your experience is key to all phases of our projects and relationships. You encourage, inspire, consider and collaborate at every level with both colleagues and clients. As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Developer Senior Consultant, you collaborate on and contribute to all project phases, and you have the technical knowhow to design, coordinate and put into practice CRM solutions.
In this role, you will:
• Contribute to all project phases – plan, analyze, design, build and test
• Be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of issues
• Design conceptual architecture and technical CRM solutions
• Partner with technology and design teams to ensure consistency
• Understand how to use key performance indicators (KPIs) to create a testing plan to ensure the quality of your projects
• Collaborate with sales and planning
• Support continuous improvement to identify potential challenges for your clients, and research non-standard issues
• Mentor and supervise junior colleagues
• Travel as needed.
You're an outstanding manager and communicator who works with your clients to develop and manage action plans, with experience consulting with clients to deliver great results. You have worked with global and offshore teams on implementing and maintaining CRM projects, as well as deploying business systems solutions.
You have around seven years of experience in project management, system design or another relevant field and you are likely to have a Bachelor's degree in business systems or similar.
Your technical skills include:
Valid Through: 2019-10-4