Sikich is seeking a Dynamics 365 CE Senior Consultant to support our growing Dynamics 365 Enterprise team in implementing solutions for new & existing client projects.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for functional & technical development phases of full-cycle Dynamics 365 CE implementations, & integrations with other applications, as well as all enhancements, upgrades from other versions, & other supporting tasks.
- Successfully complete projects on time, providing client and Project Managers with status updates as needed.
- Assist Architects on roadmap of Dynamics 365 CE solutions that meet various industry verticals, for demonstrations/evaluations.
- Assist with formulation of implementation plans, risks, mitigation strategies, & timeline requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent writing & documentation skills for design specifications & end-user documents.
- Travel (domestic) up to 50% to customer locations for on-site work. Possible increase depending on project phase.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ full lifecycle project implementations of Dynamics CRM.
- Leading participation in business process design & implementations.
- 4+ years' Dynamics CE/CRM experience in multiple versions (2013, 2015, 2016, 365).
- 4+ years' consulting experience.
- Experience with FieldOne or Dynamics 365 Field Service a plus.
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise/CRM certifications a plus.
- Excellent client relation, communication, organization, & prioritization capabilities.