Sikich is seeking a Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect to support our growing Dynamics 365 Enterprise team in creating & developing solutions for new & existing client projects.
Essential Job Duties:
- Architect roadmap of Dynamics 365 CE solutions for various industry verticals and participate in prospect demonstrations/evaluations.
- Formulate project solution designs utilizing industry and product knowledge
- Responsible for functional & technical development phases of full-cycle Dynamics 365 CE implementations, upgrades, enhancements & integrations with other applications, as well as all other supporting tasks.
- Work with Project Manager to formulate implementation plans, risks, mitigation strategies, & timeline requirements.
- Work with consultant team to successfully complete projects on time, providing client with status updates as needed.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to newer team members
- Drive additional sales opportunities with the customer.
- Document design specifications.
- Travel (domestic) up to 50% to customer locations for on-site work. Possible increase depending on project phase.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years’ Dynamics CRM experience in multiple versions (4.0, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365).
- 10+ years’ consulting & technical experience, leading participation in business process design, complex implementations and large software development build scenarios.
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities.
- Dynamics 365 CE certifications a plus.