Our Cyber-Intelligence team is responsible for supporting cyberspace military planning at the operational and strategic level with for our customer on Fort Meade. We will also support other geographic and functional commanders across the Department of Defense in concert with our primary customer. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if…
- You enjoy designing, developing and implementing training programs
- You have an interest in assessing training effectiveness
You’ll love our position if… (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5 years of training experience with 3 of those years in a cyberspace environment
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- You have experience developing and briefing on plans, schedules, and reports
- You have an understanding of DCO and OCO concepts
- You have a demonstrated understanding of the Instructional System Development Methodology
- You have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
What your day will look like:
- You’ll maintain SA of technology evolution, analyze technology evolutions, and develop associated training requirements and curriculum
- You'll plan, develop, evaluate, and update training programs, course content and materials
- You'll implement methodologies to improve the instructional design process
- You'll assist in preparing instructors and ensuring instructor familiarity with the course content and objectives for delivery in classroom settings.