You’re a great fit if…
- You use word processing and graphic (slideshow) tools, and the JOPES and APEX systems to develop and assesses military planning is support of worldwide cyberspace operations
- You like refining deliberate military plans in support of full spectrum cyberspace operations
- You enjoy assessing potential “whole of government” responses to persistent and changing cyber treats
- You’re passionate about working closely with other skilled planners and operators in Joint Planning Groups and or Operational Working Groups supporting real-world cyberspace operations and or an exercise environments
You’ll love our position if… (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5 years of experience as a Joint Operation Planner with a complete working knowledge of the JOPP, Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), Operational Design and APEX planning formats and guidance functional area.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- You have specialized education in military joint operation planning through the Joint professional Military Education Phase I & II (JPME I & II). The Joint Information Officer Planning Course (JIOPC) or other similar military operational planning courses, may be substituted for JPME II.
- You have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
What your day will look like:
- You’ll be responsible for developing and integrating cyber capabilities to formulate plans in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts.
- You’ll serve as advanced technical expert of all applications and planning methodologies which encompass all phases of military operations.
- You’ll provide expertise and analysis as well as expert knowledge of APEX, joint operational design and joint operation planning and act as and leading participant in JPGs and OPG/OPT.
- You’ll provide leadership, participate in all phases/steps of the APEX and JOPP activities and be responsible for independent coordination and development of cyberspace operations plans, CONOPs, orders and contingency plans.
- You’ll establish joint operation planning objectives which support contingency and combat operations.
- You’ll provide coordination of cyberspace operations planning via the IJSTO including Response Messages, the RAPCO, SAP procedures and Evaluation Request.
The Admin Stuff:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.