Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Assists in the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force and partner operations
- Provides advice to leadership on all principles of the Joint Targeting Cycle to include: Focused, Effects-Based, Interdisciplinary, and Systematic Provides support to future operations planners integrating cyber capabilities into Combatant Command and Global cyberspace plans and operations
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution
- Supports OCO target nomination, deconfliction, and planning throughout the entire Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP) including High-Value, High-Payoff, Time-Sensitive, and Component-Critical targets
- Synchronizes and deconflicts Special Access Program/Special Technical Operation (SAP/STO) capabilities with operational planning
- Acts as the primary participant supporting Joint Targeting and Fires in exercises
- Coordinates targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinates commands, and supporting commands
- Synchronizes and implements targeting methodologies and prioritization methods with internal and external stakeholders
- Assists with all aspects of cyber advanced targeting to include: interagency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis and pairing, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support
Conduct assessments and analysis, shaping targeting methodologies supporting basic, intermediate and advanced target development.
The Level III Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst
? Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners
? Provides scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on Cyberspace Operations
? Develops and conducts briefings to senior personnel on USCYBERCOM Fires processes
? Participates as Senior Fires support in exercises
? Develops joint targeting policies and procedures
? Advises and recommends supporting processes and procedures for the JTCB
? Minimum 15 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
? Minimum of High School Diploma
? Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
? Strong analytical and problem solving skills
? Desired: DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification'''
Req # 2018-53198