Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Provides technical expertise for the identification, development and prioritization of cyberspace operations requirements, processes, procedures, and governing directives
- Assists in conducting cyberspace operations and defense of the DOD Information Network (DODIN)
- Provides situational awareness (SA) of cyber incidents, health, performance, availability, and reliability of the DODIN
- Identifies issues and priorities affecting operations
- Supports the creation, dissemination, and compliance of applicable orders and directives to the DOD community
- Addresses areas of concern for the development of cyberspace capabilities for cyberspace operations
- Prepares and modifies requirements to develop cyberspace capabilities based on the changing cyberspace environment for appropriate Government review, validation, and prioritization
- Analyzes capability development requirements, concept of operation documents, and system architectures
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated changes to the DODIN
- Tests and documents results for newly developed capabilities based on USCYBERCOM requirements
- Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs, SOPs, and Concept of Operations (CONOPs)
- Identifies, analyzes, and develops mitigation or remediation actions for system and network vulnerabilities
- Develops and assesses current DODIN plans and policies to include emerging technologies
- Synchronizes and prioritizes capability requirements and new tactical uses of existing capabilities
- Identifies shortfall and capability gaps on DOD policy and guidance
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level III Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Job ID 2018-50172