AECOM is actively recruiting a CybersecuritySystems Engineer to provide Cybersecurity (CS) and Information Technology (IT) support to Program Manager, Submarine Combat and Weapon Control Systems (PMS 425). The position is located on the Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC.
The candidate will provide:
- Coordination and engineering oversight of System Developers (Prime Contractors) and Navy Warfare Centers for the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Cybersecurity related technical document review, consolidation, and feedback.
- Development of Cybersecurity SOPs, templates and business rules.
- Administrative support for PMS 425 Information Assurance Branch (425IA).
- Experience with Navy specific Accreditation & Assessment (A&A) processes (GENSER or SCI) with regard to shipboard systems.
- Consolidate and coordinate reporting for the 425IA Weekly Highlights.
- 425IA meeting coordination, minutes recording, and workflow coordination.
- Document staffing and familiarity with Department of Navy and DoD correspondence.
- CS related document/artifact repository management.
- PMS 425i workflow coordination and inter-departmental coordination (NAVSEA, NUWC, PEO(SUBS), TSUB-A, external agencies).
- Routine (~4-5/month) visits to Developer sites in Manassas & Fairfax, VA and the greater DC area.
- Infrequent (~4-5/year) travel to Newport, RI and other CONUS locations for Design Reviews and Testing Support.
- Infrequent ad hoc teleworking possible with customer coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent;
- AND Seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) years of IT/CS/IA work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills required.
- An active Government Security Clearance at the SECRET level, or above.
- DoD or DoN Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Certification or compliance (DODD 8140.01, DODD 8570.01, or SECNAV M-5239.2)
- TOP SECRET Clearance eligible background investigation, within the last five years
- DISA Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Certification
Management Services Group (MS)
United States of America