Job DescriptionJob Description
PMS 317, the Landing Platform Docking (LPD) amphibious ships Program office is responsible for the design, build, outfit, and test (to include Flight I and Flight II ships), and to provide for life-cycle maintenance support. With 11 LPD 17 Flight I ships delivered, two in construction and planned future procurement of 13 LPD 17 Flight II ships, the main focus of PMS 317 activities includes ship acquisition, technical/system integration, ship production, test, outfitting, GFE/GFI management, and post-delivery. CACI seeks a Mid-Level Cybersecurity Specialist --------to serve as the Information Systems Security Specialist to assist PMS 317 in accomplishing its mission and objectives. This task will be executed in Washington, D.C.What You'll Get to Do:
This position will support the PMS 317 client at the Washington D.C. headquarters to include:
More About the Role:
- Support PMS 317 TSI Director, Systems Integration APM, GFE Lead, Configuration Management (CM) APM, and HM&E APM with technical and project management, and overall systems integration oversight for the program. Support requires detailed knowledge of Cybersecurity/Network requirements for GFE and CFE systems, development and maintenance of cybersecurity documentation, and implementation of cybersecurity controls across the ship and ship systems. Supports IA (information assurance) status databases, presentations, and research. Coordinates cybersecurity efforts across TEST, TECHICAL, and PRODUCTION for PMS 317 as well as PARMs, SHIPS AM, NAVSEA00/05 to leverage common DoD, DON, and NAVSEA guidance. This position will integrate with the TEST team to plan, facilitate/conduct, and resolve action in support of cybersecurity DT/OT testing objectives.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- The candidate will have ability to apply engineering principles and practices as they relate to system design, process flow and/or discrete modeling.
- Provide support; performs complex installations, repairs, upgrades, and maintenance on network systems.
- Should be capable of assisting in the design of technical programs for projects or enhancements to existing projects.
- DoD/Navy ACAT I Program (Preferred)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's level degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems. (Preferred)
- 7+ years of relevant experience in systems engineering (Preferred)
- Must be a US Citizen and have an Active DoD SECRET clearance.
- Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations.
- Ability to write clear reports
- Ability to interface with team members, technical leads and Project Managers
- Ability to work alone on individual projects and collaborate with multidisciplinary team members
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Good verbal (English) communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
- Navy experience is a plus
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.