At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytica (BI&A) is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Software Engineer to join our Boeing Prime contract team.
BI&A is seeking Cybersecurity Engineers for the opportunity to develop and deploy our newest products. Our work centers on the development of the next generation of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) systems for the Defense, Intelligence Community and allied partners. These systems are deployed to aircraft, ships, submarines and ground mobile vehicles for purposes of intercepting and exploiting signals in the radio frequency environment.
LOCATION: Fairfax, VA
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Work hands-on with the software baseline, build, deployment and final configuration with a focus on implementation of cybersecurity mitigations
- Implement and analyze results obtained from vulnerability scans
- Install and test security patches for Linux and Windows systems
- Contribute to the planning and action to continually address cybersecurity issues throughout a program lifecycle
- Thrive in a dynamic environment while engaging with multiple software development teams and multiple programs
- Prepare technical documentation and report for delivery to customer subject matter experts
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science or related technical domain
- 5 or more years of experience working in cybersecurity role
- 3 or more years of experience in a customer facing role
- Demonstrated strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Collaborative teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to work across internal and external organizations
- An Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience in shell scripting
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals and distributed systems
- Demonstrated experience managing computer networks with knowledge of internet routing protocols and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to interact efficiently with peers and customers
- Current Top Secret/SCI security clearance
TYPICAL EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.