The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant will be responsible for supporting planning, supervising staff, and executing cybersecurity projects. The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant will serve as a project or team lead to ensure high-quality delivery. This position will perform work, as well as oversee the technical work of some junior level personnel. This position will work directly with other project leads, managers, and/or executives to communicate business and technical aspects of the work being performed. The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant will set performance expectations for junior level personnel and provide constructive performance feedback on a regular basis. This person may also assist the engagement economics of the projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant will perform the following responsibilities:
- Conduct and lead Cybersecurity Projects, including:
- Cybersecurity Strategic Advisory
- Information Security and Risk Management Consulting
- IT Risk Assessment
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- HITRUST Assessments, HIPAA Assessments, etc.
- Cloud Security Reviews
- IT Security Technology Implementations
- Augment onsite client staff on cybersecurity projects
- Prepare reports or other necessary documentation to detail results of evaluation and otherwise meet the objectives of the project.
- Submit recommendations to client for corrective action or to support a recommend approach to solving the client’s needs.
- Participate in planning and implementing of client information systems, including structure, process, and security.
- Participate in strategic and tactical objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads.
- Correspond with a variety of clients and communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables effectively.
- Evaluate and/or implement cybersecurity solutions and controls to ensure data security and integrity for our clients.
- Generate ideas for new cybersecurity solutions aligned with our clients evolving needs
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor's degree required, candidates must possess significant analytical skills, which likely evolved from early academic training in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the area of Information Security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or willingness to obtain
- Experience within consulting or professional services, or at leading industry public companies is preferred.
- Prior experience supervising junior level resources in the areas of Information Security.
- This position requires national travel of 60% or higher.
- Knowledge of networking technology.
- System and network administration experience on UNIX, Linux, and Microsoft Windows.
- Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Risk Analysis, Identity Management, Access Management, or Web Services is very desirable.
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Req #: 18042_2