Work you'll do:
- Communicate effectively, both internally and to clients, including those at an executive level.
- Apply insights and knowledge of cybersecurity and enterprise IT to enable clients to solve complex business problems.
- Play a lead role on cybersecurity and IT risk project workstreams; provide technical guidance and supervision to project team members.
- Provide coaching, mentoring to consultants, clients and project team members.
- Balance client, new business development and practice development activities, including active participation in internal projects and operations along with complying with firm standards.
- Build expertise and share your knowledge of a variety of technologies including cloud computing, mobile devices, Windows, Linux/UNIX, firewalls/routers, databases, applications, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Work closely with client executives and management teams to understand their businesses and consult with them regarding cybersecurity and IT risks and controls
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with other bright, motivated professionals, and assist with the development of our growing team
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Management/Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related program
- 2+ year(s) experience in cybersecurity and IT risk consulting
- Experience assessing or performing cybersecurity and IT processes including:
- Logical user access security
- Physical security and environmental controls
- System development life cycle
- Change and configuration management
- Network, database, and operating system administration
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Cybersecurity protections and defenses
- Compliance requirements
- Experience with cybersecurity testing tools such as Kali Linux, Nessus, Burp Suite, Mimikatz, etc.
- Experience assessing and/or implementing common industry frameworks such as: NIST CSF, ISO 27000, COBIT, COSO, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, Critical Security Controls (SANS Top 20)
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to various work environments, industries, and project schedules
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of personnel
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, or CPA certifications preferred