We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage cybersecurity customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate cybersecurity solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
This B2B sales role is commission-only with no earnings cap; a talented sales agent can look forward to a healthy six-figure income.
In-depth sales training will be provided on all products and services.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote for the foreseeable future. Hours are flexible but you should expect to work mostly during business hours in your local time zone.
- Present, promote and sell cybersecurity products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, networking, etc.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with delivery and operations teams and other departments
- Analyze the market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply leadership with reports on customer cybersecurity needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new cybersecurity products and services
- Keep abreast of cybersecurity best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through direct feedback
- Proven work experience in B2B Software-as-a-Service sales or B2B IT Professional Services sales
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future.