$100K — $150K *
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 18 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Enterprise Systems Analyst V
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Program Manager to join our team, who innovates & shares our passion for technology. The cybersecurity program manager will support the execution of product cybersecurity elements across global programs and services. The cybersecurity program manager will support the execution of product cybersecurity elements across global programs and services. Executions include working with multiple
security, IT and engineering leadership/stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify and plan physical
and cybersecurity work to meet/exceed corporate initiatives. Deliverables include, but are not limited to, creating work breakdown structures (WBS),project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports and executive presentations.
• Manage multiple projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
• Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of information Cybersecurity technologies, embedded security, and platforms.
• Resolve problems that are typically unusual and difficult - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data.
• Launch, plan and take ownership of the global Cyber program structure.
• Maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline plus 9 or more years of related experience; or Master's degree in relevant discipline plus 7 or more years' experience or Ph.D. with 5 years in relevant
• Advanced analytical skills.
• Structured project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives
• Ability to handle flexible schedules and constrained resources while simultaneously advising line/upper management for key decision points with available/limited data.
• Expert knowledge of the cybersecurity compliance frameworks applicable to the role, e.g. NIST 800-53 Rev. 4, ISO 27001, DHS ICAM Guidance.
• Extensive project management experience in computer and network systems, including cybersecurity.
• Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
• Knowledge of and experience in systems lifecycle management and systems engineering a plus
Valid through: 8/13/2020