- Experience with computer network exploitation, construction, and diagnostics of computer networks, network analysis, network threats and risks, incident response and database research
- Other applicable skills, including technical and narrative reporting
- Maintain awareness of applicable computer network exploitation policies, regulations and compliance documents
- Analyze network packet information, Windows and Linux/UNIX OS system data, executable file data, host data, and metadata to identify and characterize anomalies on USG networks
- Provide reporting on activities and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities
TS/SCI Clearance with FS Poly
- A Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field from an accredited college is required. Four (4) years of experience in intrusion analysis and incident response may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity techniques and Network Analysis; three (3) years of demonstrated experience in intrusion analysis and incident response; and three (3) years of demonstrated experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems, and supporting Office applications. Demonstrated real-world incident management / incident response experience.