This job opportunity is for a Cybersecurity Manager (CSM) position of Special Programs (SP) for the Space Systems Mission Area located at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) in El Segundo, CA. The Cybersecurity Manager is responsible for leading and managing teams of Cybersecurity Professionals in the execution of a comprehensive and cohesive Cybersecurity program throughout Special Program areas in the Space Systems Mission. Said candidate must be a self-starting leader who is capable of multitasking and efficiently/effectively managing their resources in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Said candidate must be able to meet cybersecurity staffing and workforce improvement regulations, policies, and organizational goals while operating to budgetary targets. Said candidate must be able to collect and report on performance metrics in prep for operations review. Said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance, security, and business challenges. In pursuit of this role’s responsibilities, said candidate must maximize opportunities to partner with various stakeholders for the purposes of assuring a solid cybersecurity posture while enabling business success. This position reports directly to the Cybersecurity Operations Manager.
Position requires specific knowledge and/or experience in the following:
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties in a production environment (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience with the identification, development and oversight of appropriate IA policy, processes, and procedures.
- Experience implementing the ICD-503, JSIG or equivalent requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers, business partners, and senior leadership.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a comprehensive incident response and administrative inquires/investigations capability in collaboration with the Investigations Department.
- Experience in key management architecture design, development and documentation
- The selected candidate must have a DoD 8570 - IAM III professional certification (i.e. CISSP, CISM, GSLC) or able to obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Travel is required
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must possess a current Top Secret Clearance based on a SSBI (both within 6 years).
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Multi-customer experience as it relates to RMF compliance.
- Experience with project management tools, SharePoint, eMass, RSA Archer, Exacta
- Experience with RMF Authorization and Accreditation processes
- 10 years of experience with BS degree in an information systems/technology related field, or
- 8 years of experience with MS degree in an information systems/technology related field, or
- 6 years of experience with PhD degree in an information systems/technology related field.