As a Cybersecurity Lead, you will:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise supporting an Air Force customer with a critical mission supporting the nation
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered culture where you are a key contributor to the success of the company
- Develop and implement technical solutions to transform and modernize a large federal IT enterprise to increase performance and efficiency
- Continue growing your skills and knowledge
A week in the life of a Cyber Security Lead:
- Provide leadership and technical direction for a cybersecurity support team.
- Communicate and interface directly with the PM and customer senior management for cybersecurity incident prevention and response.
- Oversee contractor efforts to prevent, detect, respond and report cybersecurity incidents
- Ensure compliance with all DoD, Air Force and local customer cybersecurity policies, processes and regulations.
- Make recommendations to improve system resilience and security as part of a continual process improvement process.
- Secret security clearance required; Top Secret preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in an IT related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in DoD cybersecurity compliance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with cybersecurity tools (ACAS, HBSS)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in patch management
- COMPTIA Security+ certification required
- CISSP or equivalent cybersecurity certification preferred
Skills and abilities:
- Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with a high energy level and willingness to aggressively take on responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement.
- Excellent computer knowledge and experience
- Able to work and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong verbal and writing skills