Make a Delphi Difference on your first day.
At Delphi, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
We have an exciting opportunity in Fenton, MI for a Cybersecurity Lab Engineer
Electronics & Safety
Electronics and Safety provides critical components, systems and advanced software for passenger safety, security, comfort and infotainment, as well as vehicle operation, including body controls, and connectivity systems, passive and active safety electronics, and displays. We enable Delphi to be a world leader in Advanced Driver Assistance programs and automated driving. Divisional HQ: Wuppertal, Germany
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Research and manage tools that the Cybersecurity Team uses for daily operations.
• The Cybersecurity team toolset ranges from SharePoint sites, JIRA, Vulnerability Management Frameworks to oscilloscopes and security testing tools.
• Aid engineering teams in tools usage and best practices.
• Interface and customize team tools including: SharePoint, JIRA, vulnerability management tools, and others.
• Participate in technical committees and industry activities
• Stay abreast of new software and securitytechnologies
• Support cybersecurity activities across Delphi, including manufacturing systems
• Work with cross divisional team to roll out security protocols to divisions
Delphi Rewards and Advantages:
Competitive compensation with bonus potential
Competitive health benefits
401K with matching contribution
Learning and development opportunities
Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
Opportunities to give back to the community
Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Dynamic, global career experiences
Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
Relocation assistance (if applicable)
• Bachelor’s degree (ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related)
• 2+ years’ experience working in Information Security, Information Technology, Automotive Engineering, or related field
• 2+ years’ experience with industry standard encryption, certificate management, wireless communication protection, etc.
• 2+ years’ experience with industry standard process frameworks and best practices
• 2+ years’ experiencescripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
• Familiar with Delphi processes and standards
• Working experience in the automotive industry
• Familiar with SharePoint, Resilient, Protecode, Coverity, and othercybersecurity testing and management tools
• Software / Hardware Reverse Engineering
• Experience with in-vehicle data communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, SENT, Flexray, and Ethernet is a plus
Req Number ENG-17-01045