Less than 5 years experience • Aerospace / Defense
Duty Title: Cybersecurity Engineer
Provide cybersecurity expertise including consulting with our customer in the development of military satellite communications (MLSATCOM) programs at the Space and Missile Systems Center, Los Angeles AFB, CA. Support includes lifecycle stages from concept development and contract pre-acquisition through contractor design and accreditation. Participate in integrated product teams and working groups, engage customer and colleagues to coordinate solutions and resolve differences. Evaluate technical risk in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF). Interface with other government organizations during security evaluation of engineering design solutions.. Provide compliance support during contractor accreditation phase.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in cybersecurity
- 2 years’ work experience in cybersecurity
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- 5 year’s work experience in cybersecurity
- RMF or DIACAP Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)
- Systems Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Communications systems
- DoD satellite programs
- Master’s degree in computer science/engineering with emphasis in cybersecurity
- Security certifications (CISSP, SANS, CEH, etc)
- Must have a DoD Secret security clearance or higher
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Req: 2155