In order to meet current and projected Cybersecurity and Information Assurance requirements in support of AFLCMC program offices, the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities at AFLCMC with Cybersecurity personnel to conduct Certification and Accreditation (C&A) for the Air Force.
The candidate will be responsible for working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and be able to perform the technical support tasks relevant to all the task that relate to their functional discipline of Cybersecurity Engineering. The candidate must have the experience and capability to support the assigned tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Implementation of DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation processes using DIACAP/ICD-503/Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Platform Information Technology (PIT) experience with Aircraft, Simulators, and Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Air Force Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) and DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Security Services Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS)
- Incorporation of Anti-Tamper and Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) during early stages of acquisition
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance to include annual testing, scanning and review activities
- Incorporate Cybersecurity Strategy at various milestones
- Information Assurance (IA) Risk Assessment/Management, Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) Development
- Aircraft Platform IT and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) approval processes
- Create Information Assurance strategies aligning security with DoD 5000.02 Acquisition lifecycle and process
- Conduct vulnerability scanning, risk assessments, and create required lifecycle artifacts supporting Certification and Accreditation (C&A) for multiple organizations from any point in the system lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Computer) or Computer Science from an accredited university
- Experience and degree requirements must be in a field relevant to their functional area with coursework in Information Security and Cyber Security
- Secret clearance.