Make a Delphi Difference on your first day.
At Delphi, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
At Delphi, we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently announced that Delphi will spin-off its Powertrain segment, which includes our Aftermarket business, into an independent company by March 2018. The new company will be a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
Powertrain provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Powertrain designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
As a standalone company, Powertrain will be better positioned for continued growth, with the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and with more flexibility to pursue their different strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Join the Powertrain team as they embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide comparison and updates on documentation of services by outside vendors.
• Assist product teams with implementing security through design by troubleshooting, penetration testing, adding cryptography, etc.
• Work Advanced and Technical Development Projects as required
• Lead “black box” ethical hacking activities as needed on Delphi products.
• Participate in technical committees and industry activities
• Perform cybersecurity assessments throughout the development life cycle of a Delphi product
• Stay abreast of new software and securitytechnologies
• Support cybersecurity activities across Delphi Technologies, including manufacturing systems
• Work with cross divisional team to roll out security protocols to divisions
Delphi Rewards and Advantages:
Competitive compensation with bonus potential
Competitive health benefits
401K with matching contribution
Learning and development opportunities
Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
Opportunities to give back to the community
Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Dynamic, global career experiences
Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor of Science degree- ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years of experience working on Engineering development teams as a Systems Engineer, Hardware Engineer, or Software Engineer
- 4+ years of experience with in-vehicle data communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, SENT,Ethernet, etc.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with embedded systems
- 4+ years of Programming experience (C, C++.)
- 4+ years of Scriptingexperience (python, bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience with interfacing through different debugging and programming ports. (I2C, SPI, JTAG, UART, SWD, etc.)
Familiar with industry standard encryption, certificate management, wireless communication protection, etc.
Familiar with Delphi Technologies processes and standards
Working experience in the automotive industry
Software / Hardware Reverse Engineering
Experience in hacking embedded systems either formal or informally
Educational Requirements Bachelor's degree