$120K — $140K
CyberSecurity Engineer / CyberSecurity Specialist
Active Secret Clearance REQUIRED
Nationwide technology company that has implemented process-oriented management and has redefined itself into an organization that offers innovative, best-value services and solutions within four focused capabilities: Engineering Services & Solutions, Modeling and Simulation, Space Systems, Design & Integration; and IT/Cyber Services & Solutions.
Why Choose this Company?
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the United States!
· The company has established proven, quality work methods, including ISO, CMMI and AS9100 certifications.
· The company stands by delivering what is promised with flexibility, quality and integrity to employees and customers.
· The company has a reputation for entering a new market, getting to work and generating immediate and impactful results.
Truly reach your potential as a professional.
· The System Cybersecurity must ensure that all system and application deliverables meet the requirements of all DoD and Air Force Cybersecurity policies as identified in the following paragraphs.
· At the initiation of the period of performance and throughout the period of performance of the contract, ensure that, as a minimum, 100% of the total labor provided to deliver cybersecurity services are certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards. (CDRL A001).
· Ensure that all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
· To ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems, ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
· Support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI- supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
-- Active Secret Clearance required;
· Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience implementing vulnerability assessment and conducting data analysis
· Knowledge of Cyber Situational Awareness, to include Security Information and Event Management (SIEM: Atc, Splunk, Elastic Stack, etc.) and other cyber tools
· CISSP is required*
· Master's Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related degree
· Experience working in Agile projects
Valid through: 4/17/2021
$120K — $140K
9 days ago
$130K — $140K + $60K bonus + uncapped commissions
3 days ago