Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the on-going operation and maintenance of privileged account security solutions across multiple federal government agencies, including CyberArk.
- Ability to operate and maintain customize COTs solutions in unique customer environments
- Ability to communicate technical resource requirements and problems to customers.
- Provide application updates, patching, and maintenance.
- Support advanced troubleshooting activities requested by Tier II staff.
- 5 years of experience in systems integration or implementation activities
- Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
- Hands-on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration experience
- Hands-on IIS administration experience
- Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP experience
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls • Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
- Functional understanding of database concepts
- Windows GPO management experience, including troubleshooting GPO conflicts
- Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
- Basic database administration experience
- Basic scripting experience
- Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, SIEM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, Ticketing Systems, MSCS and Web Load Balancing solutions.
- Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. CISSP, CISM, Security + Preferred skills:
- Experience in the area of risk/vulnerability management, incident response, evaluation and recommendations, and Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A).
- Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. CISSP, CISM, Security + Security Requirements:
- Selected individual will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) EOD clearance. Secret clearance preferred.