Required Skills / Qualifications
• Five (5) years of experience in DoD systems cybersecurity requirements development, cyber threat analysis, cyber systems engineering, cyber systems architecture development or cybersecurity policy development experience.•
When performing as an Information Assurance Officer or Information Systems Security Officer, an IAM Level II or Level III certification per DoD 8570.01, or successor, must be held and maintained.
• Experience developing cybersecurity requirements, policy standards, best practices, guidance and procedures for combat systems.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of computer security, military system specifications, DoD IA policies, and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations.
• Experience in executing all aspects of the Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) Process.
• Possess an in-depth understanding and experience in DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) / Risk Management Framework (RMF), Platform IT (PIT), and the implementation of Cyber Security and IA boundary defense techniques and various IA-enabled appliances (i.e. Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Switch/Routers, Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) and Host Based Security Systems).
• Conduct cybersecurity-related research, analysis and coordination activities in support of DOD cyber assurance and policy efforts of multiple classification levels
.• Lead working groups to develop cybersecurity strategies to meet emerging threats
.• Perform analysis of cybersecurity, intelligence and information technology policy gaps for combat systems.• Perform cybersecurity system engineering design, analysis, and documentation of combat systems.
• Develop cybersecurity risk assessment analysis and risk mitigation plans for combat systems.• Develop documentation of cybersecurity requirements, gap analysis, threat analysis, systems engineering, risk assessment and mitigation for combat systems.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications • Five (5) years of experience working with Navy combat systems such as AEGIS, Ship Self Defense System, Cooperative Engagement Capability, Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar, Solid State Laser, Railgun or other combat systems.• Fully Qualified Navy Validator or USMC Validator.