To be considered, please apply online to www.na-alii.com.
Job Purpose: The ideal candidate will plan, implement, and maintain information security controls to ensure the availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation of computers, applications, systems, and networks for our customer.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Review and approve architectural designs for their impact to cybersecurity concerns
- Perform an assessment of applications and environments to determine the activities needed to meet DOD Cybersecurity requirements
- Develop a plan for the required task activities to meet cybersecurity requirements
- Document the cost and schedule of those tasks to meet cybersecurity requirements.
- Assess, plan, implement and maintain controls needed to deliver certified and accredited systems in accordance with DODI 8510.01 ?Risk Management Framework (RMF), and applicable DoD, NIST, and current industry regulations and standards.
- Analyze systems, networks and applications to identify vulnerabilities, reducing opportunities for breaches and resolving past incidents.
- Ensure project team personnel know and understand issues and tasks related to cybersecurity requirements.
- Establish DoD, DoN and NIST compliant administrative/operational, technical, and physical/environmental safeguards to protect systems and data to facilitate the confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation of Government information.
- Ensure that applications and environments comply with all appropriate DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), National Security Agency (NSA) guides, and all applicable DoD and accepted industry policies.
- Integrate secure coding standards into the development processes.
- Attend and supportcybersecurity meetings with our government client and corporate teams as required.
- Support system security testing, audits and generation of remediation and mitigation plans.
- Inspect environment for vulnerabilities and compliance using manual checklist reviews and automated scanning tools using Government approved products.
- Ensure all categories of sensitive information, including PII, are secured and in compliance with all cybersecurity (IA) Controls from the DoDI 8500.2 and Security controls from the NIST SP 800-53.
- Demonstrate to the customer sufficient policies, processes, and resources available to support, develop, and maintain an Incident Response Program.
- Provide support to all security environments and provide anti-virus solutions.
- Remediate systems across multiple networks.
- Perform risk analysis on assigned computer systems and applications for network lifecycle and manage communications with internal/external customers.
- Support weekly and monthly reports on administration and remediation activities.
- Assist in recommending improvements to the environments, processes, and documentation.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent technical skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills, Problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgement, and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented.
Clearance Requirements: This position requires the ability obtain a security clearance.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of 1-5 years of professional experience. Experience with government and DoD environments is desired.