• Assists with the design and implementation of Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks
• Develops enterprise, network, and security architecture designs for all layers of the architecture, including business, data, technology, and services throughout the entire systems engineering and development life cycles
• Performs network modeling, analysis, and planning
• Researches and recommends network and data communications hardware and software
• Possesses in-depth knowledge in the system engineering life cycle and current cyberspace policy
• With no guidance, develops functional requirements and specification documents
• Develops and designs infrastructures necessary to support system development strategies and technology roadmaps
• Advises on the feasibility of potential future projects to the Program Manager
• Advises on the purchase of technology products
• Develops network and securityarchitectures and methodologies and conducts emerging cybersecurity, information security, and technology analyses
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
Minimum 10 years of experience as a CybersecurityNetwork Architect or related functional area
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.