Cybersecurity Design and Engineering Professional, PKI
The Cybersecurity Design and Engineering Professional, PKI and Credentialing, applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
- Modifies and delivers company and legacy cybersecurity system architecture and infrastructures based on client security needs, industry requirements, and an understanding of securitytechnology, architecture, infrastructure and engineering
- Develops and enhances the cybersecurity of a client's or company's technology solution architecture and infrastructure
- Operates as a key delivery team member on cybersecurity teams and advises on methods to improve the security solution
- Applies extensive knowledge of the client’s business and industry to gather and develop cybersecurity requirements specifications
- Uses the output of system architects to design and build a secure infrastructure
- Tests cybersecurity solutions to ensure performance and quality
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in information security, systems engineering, security management or related field.
- 4+ years experience in Cyber or Information Security development, implementation and compliance.
- Relevant professional certifications desired.
- Excellent communications skills at all levels of management.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office package - Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project
- Able to function independently, under pressure and perform multiple functions and duties with no supervision or guidance.
- Must successfully pass an HPE Pre-employment Background Check.
Knowledge in the following areas highly desirable:
- Cyber and IT security knowledge
- Understanding of Cyber and IT securityrisks threats and prevention measures
- Secure system architecture, PKI, infrastructure design and development skills
- Understanding of networking and networksecurity
- Knowledge of relevant security tools and products
- Awareness and/or experience in implementing ISO 27001, 27002
- Risk assessment and management
- Project management
Specific skill requirements:
- .Net, C# and Windowstechnologies
- PKI, OpenSSL
- Linux (Bash, Python, PERL and PHP development)
- RHEL v5 and v6 Deep System Administration
- Build and Install software modules from Source code
- Deep level Subversion (SVN) Source Code control administration and use
- Apache 2.2/2.3
- MPKI 7.5
- Windows workstation (v.8.1 and 10)
- Windows server/ AD (2012) (non-domain join tool and MPKI 8 upgrade).
Job ID 1008281