Do you have a passion for helping Microsoft’s clients defend themselves against targeted exploitation? Are you interested in being intimately involved in the latest, cutting edge developments in the security industry and having a direct impact on the security of all Microsoft customers? Do you want to be on the front lines of helping our customers go toe-to-toe against advanced adversaries? Are you interested in a fast paced job full of new opportunities? If so, you might be a candidate for the Microsoft Global Detection and Response Team (DaRT).
The team is looking for a strong, experienced Windows Infrastructure (deployment) consultant/engineer to join our client-facing response team. Ideal candidates possess some of the following skills:
• Active Directory subject matter expert, to encompass migration, management, security and deployment.
• Experience deploying advanced Windows client security technologies such as LAPS, OOADS/ADSA and other Windows security features.
• Advanced and proven ability in deployment with software deployment.
• Proven and advanced scripting experience with PowerShell.
• Working knowledge of Azure cloud services
• Strong familiarity with Office365 migration and management.
• Advanced understanding of Windows authentication mechanisms and supporting technologies such as ADFS.
• Deep infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design and implementation experience across the Microsoft Server stack.
• Understanding of Windows internals.
• Experience with databases and SQL a plus.
• Ability to work independently and perform rapid solution engineering and architecture under time constrained conditions with limited support.
• Proven ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience generating written reports documenting customer’s environment and engagement findings.
• US security clearance preferred
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to use your knowledge and passion to strengthen the security posture of customers, you will have a bright future within our Cybersecurity Detection and Response Team.
The successful candidate will ideally possess a BS Computer Science / Engineering or comparable experience in a related discipline with 5-7+ years of relevant work experience.
Travel is an integral part of this position as are high levels of recognition and visibility. Short notice travel with priority in the following order: EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas will likely be as much as 50% as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our business. Position location is flexible.
Optional knowledge and experience with some of the following is a distinct advantage: