Position ID: 600
Cybersecurity Data Analyst
Position ID: 600
USmax Corporation is looking for a driven, self-starting individual willing to roll their sleeves up in a highly dynamic, cross-functional and complex data center environment. We are seeking a CybersecurityData Analyst to support our customer with implementing and maintaining a Cybersecurity Compliance and Measures (CCM) program. The CybersecurityData Analyst will report directly to the CCM Project Manager, while independently engaging in enterprise and system level cybersecurity-related analytical tasks.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Provide accurate, up-to-date information for various briefings and discussions
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Develop, implement, and maintain tools and dashboards for the capture, storage, processing, and presentation of Cybersecurity data
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Create Measures and Metrics training and guidance documents for the benefit of organizational personnel
• Collaborate on the management and facilitation of a metrics and measures program
• Support the Compliance & Measures Reporting Program ensuring situational awareness at appropriate command and senior management levels both local and enterprise-wide
• Obtain and maintain knowledge of NIST, OMB, DHS, DoD, FISMA policies, and vendor publications related to enterprise technologies to enable effective risk based decision making.
• Participate in the development and review of information system security policy and standards, including writing guidelines, standards, procedures, and other technical documentation (technical roadmaps, project plans, analytic reports, etc.).
• Keep project management apprised of impending areas of concern
• Provide detailed security-related reports including data, analyses, and conclusions upon completion of tests, scans, and assessments, including mitigations and, if indicated, appropriate escalation of identified risks and vulnerabilities.
• Maintain proficiency of their knowledge of the latest data analysis techniques and technologies, and industry best practices.
• Assist CCM team members with keeping up to date on latest data analysis techniques and technologies, and industry best practices.