USmax Corporation is looking for a driven, self-starting individual willing to roll their sleeves up in a highly dynamic, cross-functional and complex data center environment. We are seeking a CybersecurityData Analyst to support our customer with implementing and maintaining a Cybersecurity Compliance and Measures (CCM) program. The CybersecurityData Analyst will report directly to the CCM Project Manager, while independently engaging in enterprise and system level cybersecurity-related analytical tasks.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Provide accurate, up-to-date information for various briefings and discussions
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Develop, implement, and maintain tools and dashboards for the capture, storage, processing, and presentation of Cybersecurity data
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Create Measures and Metrics training and guidance documents for the benefit of organizational personnel
• Collaborate on the management and facilitation of a metrics and measures program
• Support the Compliance & Measures Reporting Program ensuring situational awareness at appropriate command and senior management levels both local and enterprise-wide
• Obtain and maintain knowledge of NIST, OMB, DHS, DoD, FISMA policies, and vendor publications related to enterprise technologies to enable effective risk based decision making.
• Participate in the development and review of information system security policy and standards, including writing guidelines, standards, procedures, and other technical documentation (technical roadmaps, project plans, analytic reports, etc.).
• Keep project management apprised of impending areas of concern
• Provide detailed security-related reports including data, analyses, and conclusions upon completion of tests, scans, and assessments, including mitigations and, if indicated, appropriate escalation of identified risks and vulnerabilities.
• Maintain proficiency of their knowledge of the latest data analysis techniques and technologies, and industry best practices.
• Assist CCM team members with keeping up to date on latest data analysis techniques and technologies, and industry best practices.
CategoryTechnical TypeFull-Time Employee LocationKearneysville, WV Min. Experience
• 4-7 years proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Candidate required to have, or be able to obtain within 6 months of start date, an IAT Level II Security Certification in accordance with Department of Defense 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
• Active Secret Clearance.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or equivalent work experience in the information technology or information assurance industry.
Position ID: 600