The Cybersecurity Business Development Manager will be key to developing opportunities to drive a blend of Cybersecurity Services and Product solutions.
**This role is located in Atlanta, relocation assistance is available.
Responsible for growing the Cybersecurity business and engaging in developing collaborative relationships with customers, prospects, assisting in architecting solutions, designing business cases and presenting on the Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
The Business Development Manager will partner with field level account executives/business development teams, service and operations personnel providing Cybersecurity expertise and technical support in the selling of the Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
Focused on creating opportunity across all industry verticals and markets, the Business Development Manager will engage across multiple levels of Management at the client organization to address risk within operational technology environments via articulating the value of our Cybersecurity solutions, constructing bill of materials (BOMs), proposals, and additional materials to meet customer needs.
- Understand the client's external industry drivers, business imperatives and organization so that effective growth / maintain / manage strategies are developed to underpin the value that the company brings to the client in order to drive real business outcomes and solution sales.
- Lead customer facing proof of concepts and other sales motions to compete and close business.
- Act as a 'change agent' in a strategic 'make market' capacity - engaging with Executive Levels of client organizations to inform and advise on framework based long term Cyber risk mitigations.
- Identify potential external resources, third party suppliers and eco-system partners to complement and expand the company's Cybersecurity Services Portfolio.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and focus on providing consultative support within the client's operation(s) in pursuit of Cybersecurity Portfolio sales.
- Ensure the Cybersecurity vision and strategy for each client is well understood by those who can interact with the client.
- Motivate and guide others in the strategic vision for the client in pursuit of Cybersecurity opportunities and impact the goals and objective requirements to grow the Services base.
- Clearly understand client drivers, initiatives, and critical success factors and how the Cybersecurityportfolio may assist the growth of the Connected Enterprise Portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of industry experience in Cybersecurity, Software as a Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, mobility, ICT, etc.
- 3+ years of software and security sales experience selling directly within the enterprise market.