• Ensure the NBCUniversal enterprise network is secure.
• Define, implement, and model security practices for enterprise environments using an intelligence and threat-driven defense model.
• Prioritize enterprise initiatives to build towards an intelligence-driven organization.
• Serve as security architect on key enterprise and business security initiatives.
• Assist in maintaining a common operating picture of security-relevant systems and controls throughout the NBCUniversal enterprise
• Lead initiatives to ensure that the technology vision is realized including developing advance detection and monitoring capabilities for incident management, response planning and reaction to events .
• Develop documented security architectures detailing secure, defendable configurations of systems, applications, and processes relevant to the NBCUniversal business needs.
• Support businesses in designing, implementing and deploying secure systems.
• Validate designs for security throughout their lifecycle.
• Identify and assess risk and make sound risk decisions and recommendations.
• Communicate risk decisions, project status, recommended strategy updates to senior leadership.
• Work with engineers to develop and/or tune security controls and configurations.
• Use machine learning or advanced techniques to identify security risks.
• Solve complex technical and integration issues with creative and secure solutions.
• Build effective relationships across NBCU businesses.
• Mentor junior security engineers and architects. Build and contribute to communities of excellence.
Qualifications/Requirements • 10+ years experience in a cybersecurity role.
• Previous experience in a technical leadership position.
• Intellectual capability and curiosity to learn complex processes.
• Proven thought leadership, strategic thinking and decision-making.