We are looking for Cybersecurity Architect for our client in Bellevue, WA
Job Title: Cybersecurity Architect
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- You will be working within the Cyber Strategy and Technology organization.
- The successful candidate is a leader and will provide cybersecurityarchitecture technical knowledge, thought leadership and consulting services with the telecom lines of business and cybersecurity for the development of cybersecurityarchitectures and solutions that will address long-term strategic objectives and fulfill risk management strategies enterprise wide.
- Understanding of one or several of the following items is highly desirable in the successful candidate: Cloud security; NetworkSecurity, Firewalls; Segmentation; Protocols; System security; Internal/External web security; Mobile technologies and security
- Leads the development and improvement of architectural and security designs for T-mobile systems.
- Explores and integrates new cybersecurity technologies, processes, and capabilities.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to executive leadership on a range of cybersecurity best practices, architectures, solutions and technologies.
- Provides cybersecurityarchitecture services across specific lines of business to ensure the secure delivery of all technology.
- Supports the development and implementation of cybersecurity strategies across the functional areas.
- Provides strategic and tactical cybersecurity guidance for technology (informational and operational) projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
- A strong understanding of security technologies, architecture, and best practices demonstrate prior experience in developing cyberarchitecture and in meeting similar responsibilities and cyber outcomes ? Strong knowledge of Cyber Securitythreats, vulnerabilities, and risks ? Desirable qualifications
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired? - Knowledge of wireless standards and technologies (e.g. GSM, UMTS, WLAN, LTE, and 5G).
- knowledge in LTE RAN and Core architecture and protocols ? Knowledge of NFV and SDN technologies, architectures, and products..
- knowledge of IoT architecture and security.
- Experience in developing wireless architectures and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills necessary to engage with diverse cross functional groups and present effectively to small and large groups Bachelor?s or higher degree in a technical discipline is desirable. Strong problem solving skill
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information; Ability to be adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions; Solid written and verbal communication Knowledge and practice of formal architecture methodologies such as UML, MDA, or TOGAF is desirable.