$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
OverviewQuantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Quantum Research is currently seeking experienced candidates at all levels to serve as Cybersecurity Analysts providing Information Technology/Management support to USASMDC/ARSTRAT and its elements.
ResponsibilitiesUnder direct and general supervision, candidates perform cybersecurity services necessary to ensure the safety of information, systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Areas of service include protecting and defending network availability; protecting data integrity; providing the ability to implement effective computer network defense; providing cost effective, timely and proactive Cybersecurity measures and controls. May require familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures as well as firewall theory and configuration. Will support agency specific Cybersecurity requirements related to qualified personnel with security clearances/background checks; security risk assessments; vulnerability management processes, Risk Management Framework (RMF) system reviews and plans; installation/configuration of cybersecurity systems; creation/modification of documents; and defense of the environment—including hardware & software, the networks, and supporting infrastructure, as dictated by the nature of the information (classified/unclassified) and associated risk. Develop, implement and/or integrate cybersecurity standards into information systems and system components including those for networking and computing in various enclave environments IAW Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements. Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies
• Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
• Write authorization and accreditation (A&A) documentation and ensure the systems are operated and maintained in accordance with these security plans
• Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
• Support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management for client systems and programs
• Interface with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them.
• Ensure that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
• Conduct accurate evaluation of the level of security required.
• Provide status reports to Security Administration Manager and program management.
• Assist with security event monitoring, correlation, and daily event reporting within a tiered Security Operations Center.
• Employ effective web, email, and telephonic communications to clearly manage security incident response procedures.
• BS degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering, or related field.
• Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in the DoDD 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) level 2 and Information Assurance Manager (IAM) level 1.
• Minimum of six (6) years of experience working in a cybersecurity related field.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Certifications in one or more of the following: CompTIA Security+, GIAC Industrial Cyber Security Certification (GICSP), GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), GIAC Cyber Security Leadership (GSLC), or ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
• Experience with both Windows- and Linux-based operating systems
• Expert knowledge of federal security requirements and mandates (e.g., RMF, Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), National Standards of Information Technology (NIST))
• Experience working on DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) implementation across multiple operating systems and applications
Valid Through: 2019-10-30