We are looking for CyberArk Consultant for our client in Irving, TX
Job Title: ?CyberArk Consultant
Job Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Good working knowledge on operating Systems - RHEL 6.x/7.x
- Extensive experience and worked on LDAP/LDAPS/SSSD/Realm/Kerberos integrations with CyberArk or any Authentication tools like Dell QAS.
- Must have good understanding of GPOs and policies pushed through AD and posix attributes.
- Scripting - Good amount of experience in writing scripts and automate daily tasks preferably via Shell or awk
- Experience on Satellite server, Kickstart and VMware will be add-on
- Unix Tools - Must have working experience on authentication tools with LDAP/LDAPS, Integrating RHEL systems with AD is must
- File Systems - Good understanding and troubleshooting skills of LVM
- Process change requests and participate in change management meetings
- Co-ordination with Core Infra teams for successful migrations