SAIC is seeking a Cyber Threat Emulation (CTE) Analyst and Scenario Development Specialist with an active TS/SCI Polygraph to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade in Maryland.
This position is in support of future work associated with MARFORCYBER. This role is contingent upon award in the Spring of 2021. #CyberWarrior Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide support for virtual training environments including offensive and defensive cyber operations.
- Use information and tools developed as part of the Cyber Development and Forensics efforts in this PWS to create realistic training scenarios tailored to mission requirements or specific qualifications required.
- Support mission rehearsal scenarios within CITE 2.0, Remote Operations Center (ROC), War Rooms, and MCCYWG.
- Provide support for pre-deployment activities, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software evaluation and installation, hardware and software installation, configuring and resolving unplanned issues, pre-coordinate any required outage periods with users to minimize disruption.
- Develop and maintain training documentation including scenario preplanning, execution, and after action assessments.
- Develop and maintain training environment configurations related to specific scenarios including design architecture, ingress flow diagrams, and range configuration plans.
- Develop or update supporting documentation of training systems that is clear, concise, and accurate.
- Develop training scenarios from historical information and insight gained from evaluation of new or existing tool sets.
- Ensure server configurations are optimized and running continuously and efficiently.
- Ensure that all issues identified are resolved in a timely manner.
- Install, and configure new systems and platforms.
- Perform security management and application performance optimization functions.
- Perform regular hardware maintenance of administered systems.
- Provide analyses of alternatives for identified system issues or future plans.
- Provide support for team deployment planning and rehearsal activities.
- Support unique training package development for pre-deployment activities.
- When directed, develop solutions to system administration, operation, and maintenance problems.
- Bachelor's degree, or additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 6-8 years of military cyberspace operations or 4 years of military exercise planning-related experience.
- Experience with virtual training environments including offensive and defensive cyber operations.
- Experience supporting mission rehearsal scenarios within CITE 2.0, Remote Operations Center (RO) and War Rooms.
- Experience creating training scenarios tailored to mission requirements and/or specific qualification required.
- Experience programming support activities to include: requirements gathering, application development; scripting, and software integration.
- Requires a strong background in multiple programming and scripting languages, include JAVA, R, and Python.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph.